cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Sales Orders Subsequently to PA (KE4F/KE4T)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have just added some characteristics to an operating concern and run KE4F/KE4T for re-post old sales document to CO-PA. The problem which I faced is after run successfully KE4F, I can not run KE4T. It shows error message: First prepare sales document xxx while I have already did that.

What am I supposed to do? Please advise

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In your case, are the sales orders already posted to COPA? If yes, KE4F/4T wont work

You need to delete them using KE4S00 and then use KE4F/T

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Sales Document is already posted. In this case, what am I supposed to do if I want transfer new fields of documents that already posted.

One more question, is sales document posted to COPA automatically? Because I check 1 sales document that have just posted after change operating concern and it's not appear in CO-PA (not found in KE4S00). And when I post with KE4F/KE4T, it also shows the same message.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Unless there is an error, the sales doc updates instantly to COPA

If there is an error to be processed, the sales order can be seen in KE2B and KE2D

Check KE24 if the doc is really posted to COPA with rec type A

br, Ajay M

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

A sales order will post to COPA (record type A) only if incoming sales order is active in tcode KEKF i..e. you have to customize it.

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already found this

Actually I have misunderstand something.

We don't need posting CO-PA at incoming sales order.

And finally, we solved our issue as well.

After try to re-post a huge number of old billing unsuccessfully, we decided to post new document for analyse with new characteristic.

Thanks so much for your support.

Answers (0)