cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unrestricted usage profile option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts

One of the developers forgot to select this option while logging on to the ESR first time and found that the message mapping objects node was not available to me.

What should be done now so that I can select the unrestricted option again and start doing message mappings in SAP PI.

We tried deleting and recreating the developer ID but this did not work

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/46/8b081f8a9c01dde10000000a1553f7/content.htm

or

--> In the navigation area of the application toolbar, choose the pushbutton with the arrow symbol Change Filter Settings

Choose Restore Default

when you log in ESR you will be prompted a drop down  list for  all application profiles.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you have the user uninstall JDK and clear all java application cache on his desktop?

Once this is done and JDK is reinstalled, when he logs in he should ideally be prompted for the menu.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the last screenshot: /people/abhishek.salvi/blog/2010/02/05/sap-pi71-selecting-the-application-profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The developer does not get all options when I click the filter icon, as the system administrator gets in the screen mentioned in the blog, that you pointed out.

That is why I am trying to find out how the issue could be resolved.

Thanks