Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKOA problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i got one requirement from my client i.e, i did VKOA settings for

Application condition type chart of A/C sales Org AAG for customer AAG for material A/C key Chart of A/C's

V KOFi 1000 1000 01 01 ERL XXXXXXXXX

but for same combination they need new G/L has to be trigger, and they don't want to remove this G/L from this combination and they don't want to change the combination, is there any user exit for triggering new G/L account

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for same combination they need new G/L has to be trigger, and they don't want to remove this G/L from this combination and they don't want to change the combination, is there any user exit for triggering new G/L account

Without changing combination it is not possible and there is no logic behind this requirement

If you keep same combination but for which business transaction system should determined XXX or AAA G/L, there must be something that should determine G/L

Example - for normal sales it should determine XXX G/L account

But if normal sale with special order reason say SEASONAL then it should determine AAA account, so here combination factor is order reason.

So check dependency of account determination

IMG >> SD >> Basic function >> acct assignment / costing >> revenue account determination >> dependancy of account determination

Here check which fields are allowed and use that in access sequence by generating new table

Kapil