cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script - Debug PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing a purchase order form(Via ME22N) in sap script , using a customized driver program and customized script,

I have tried to debug the script using activate dubugger in se71 and by setting a break point in the print program, i am not able to debug.

Plz help me to resolve it.

Regards,

Shruthi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure that you set the 'Activate Debugger' for the correct form and language version of this form in SE71?

If you set a breakpoint at function module OPEN_FORM via the ABAP debugger, you should be able to check the form name being passed. You may need to activate Upadte Debugging to get the code to stop at the breakpoint.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for reply to both.

I set 'Activate Debugger' in SE 71, set breakPoint at FM 'OPEN_FORM', set 'Activate Update Debugging' in debugging mode also.

But it does not goto particular placed break point. Because print program type is 'Module Pool' .

My requirement is change the format of PO , and display few information those are not displayed in prevoius format.

I hope previous format is copied from SAPFM06P ( MEDRUCK's Print program for EF (Application EF)

For the purpose I have to debug.

Shruthi.

Venkat_Sesha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Open the program RSNAST00 and put a break point at

PERFORM (TNAPR-RONAM) IN PROGRAM (TNAPR-PGNAM) USING RETURNCODE

US_SCREEN

IF FOUND.

Hope this helps....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you So much. After set a break point at line 'PERFORM (TNAPR-RONAM...' in RSNAST00.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there are 2 ways of debugging a script:

1) Use ACTIVATE debugger, which you have already done.

Are you executing from transaction or from program?

2)execute Program RSTXDBUG.

provide your print program name and you would be taken to debug mode.