cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax classification field to be fill automatically in material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Is there any settings to fill automatically the tax classification fields In material master under sales : sales org 1 tab, tax data.

Could you please explain where we have to set the combination of country , taxcategory and tax classification. I have bit confusion about this relation ship.

My client requirement is to fill tax classification(Default 1 full tax) automatically while creating the material master data. Kindly guide me how to proceed in this regard...

thanks in advance,

Durga , sap sd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Durga,

You want to know "Is there any settings to fill automatically the tax classification fields In material master..." . NO, there is no settings to maintain those filled automatically. because you are maintaining master data. and from master data those information are proposed to sales order.

your second query regarding combination of country, tax category, tax classification. If you want to maintain the combination of country, tax classification(1.tax classification of customer and 2. tax classification of material.), you need to maintain proper combination of fields in the pricing procedure.(...basic function>pricing>pricing control>Define condition table). here you have to put the fields in the field catelog and create the table.(that mean a table should be include those fields). And secondly the Tax Classification, you have to maintain in customer master and material master (where you maintain tax details. e.g, 0-tax exempt, 1-taxable etc.). And finally you have to maintain condition record of pricing (vk11) mainting value in those respective fields.

I think above info will help you. any further query, plz inform me.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No you have to key in manually as and when a material master is created. With regard to tax combination, it depends on your settings in OVK1 where for the origin country, you have to assign the tax condition type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi