cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue in inter company billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

when i am doing inter company billing , i am getting the issue like XXXX sales organization item 0000 is not defined.

i have setup all relavents setting which are related intercompany .

Could you help out in this case.

Thanks,

Phani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Phanik,

Maybe your the Intercompany customer is not extended in the Sales Area of the delivering plant.

Hence when you go for IV billing doc, this error comes up.

In LIKP table,input the delivery number and check the fields VKOIV, VTWIV , SPAIV related to intercompany. These might be blank.

Try to Extend the Customer master to the relevant sales area.

Cancel the delivery doc and and redo the cycle.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, please check through SAP Note 308989 to ensure that you have covered all areas for intercompany billing.

Secondly, you can also check if you have your internal customer maintained for this transaction's Sales Area.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i have setup all relavents setting which are related intercompany

Then why system is giving the error message. Please dont conclude you have done everything as you will NOT find the root cause of the issue. Unless you missed out something, system will not throw such an error and I am sure, you will accept this.

Coming to the issue, check in IMG Path MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set Up Stock Transport Order > Define Shipping Data for Plants. There your sending plant should be treated as a customer and assigned along with the required sales area.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi