cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAD VIEW Error : "Status can only be set when all originals are stored"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have Proe to SAP integrated and when I open Proe model in CAD VIEW and try to create a document it shows an error "Status can only be set when all originals are stored" Also I see that the model is not having Status in CAD VIEW.

When I double click on that object in CAD VIEW, it takes me to DIR creation screen with Document Type DES. Can someone help me in this ?

Rgds,

SM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudharshan,

"Status can only be set when all originals are stored" Also I see that the model is not having Status in CAD VIEW.

This is error is indicating that your original CAD model is not checked in and as per your configuration you require the original to be checked in before moving to next status.

Please:

1. Check your document status network.

2. ensure that you have proper set up for the fields "check in" in the current status. This indicator should be set. This ensures that the document is automatically checked in before moving to the next status. This will solve your problem.

When I double click on that object in CAD VIEW, it takes me to DIR creation screen with Document Type DES. Can someone help me in this ?

Because of the above set up missing the original DIR is missing the original document and hence the system assumes you are creating a new DIR when you click on the object in CAD view.

regards,

N K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NK,

Thanks for the quick response. I had previously maintained all the points which you have mentioned and there should not be any problem in checkin infact. I have searched in market place too for the same error and it directed me to SAP note 1344241.

Accordingly when I checked system component information for SAP_APPL, the highest support package it had is SAPKH60402 but as per note, it should have SAPKH60404. I think once we have this corrected, the problem should be solved.

Thanks,

SM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered