SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final billing/move-out scenario will be handled in CRM or Billing module?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need a clarification on Final billing/move-out scenario. Whether it will be handled in CRM or Billing module?

As per my knowledge move-out case will be triggered from CRM. Please let me know where & how this process will be handled.

Please reply asap.

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on if your business scenario demands move-out to happen from CRM or from ISU. Based on the process, replication procedure between CRM and ISU needs to be configured. (in short - move-out can be handled from both systems)

As far as final billing is concerned, it is handled by ISU-Billing module.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for your reply.

I knew that Move-out transaction can be triggered from CRM or ISU (in ISU CS module). For utlitty client, what best approach we can suggest for this case.

In ISU CS, user use transaction EC55E for move-out. Is this transaction used by CS or Billing user?

Then user do the following activities

u2022 Create move-out document by entering BP number ,premise details in this screen.

u2022 Then enter the Move-out meter reading and save it and later move-out document is created

u2022 Then user goes to Move-out change transaction and press the Final Bill button and after this system will create Billing & invoicing document automatically.

So in above activities is there any role for Billing user. Please let me know

I have not seen CRM move-out screen before. Do the CRM Move-out screen is same as of ISU move-out screen?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Hi Vaseem,

Normally, if customer is informing customer service / front office about his move-out, then move-out document needs to be created from CRM / CS. Later based on moved-out date, final move-out reading and billing is generated.

And yes, move-out screen in CRM is similar to ISU.

So, creation of move-out document is CS part, followed by DM where final meter reading is captured. Finally, Billing takes over and final invoice is created.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, there are two methods we can set the end date for the contract.

The first method is from front end ie,by the agent.

The second method is from the back end by doing everything manually as you said earlier.

When the customer calls the agent, the agent make the Move Out date for the contract.

And Switch Document has been created for that move out and the meter read for that time period will be considered as the final Meter read will be fetched from the TDSP.

And the Billing will be done as Final billing.

Still if you have any issues please do let me know.