Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Doc issue

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i created 3 different condition types for different Agents. I maintained the condition record with combination of Customer / Agent

i created a billing document and saved but when i click the accounting system is not showing the commission related entries

and also i checked in item level analysis values are there after that again

i checked in the Environment -- Account determination analysis -- Revenue accounts

in that system is not picked the Condition Type ZCOM,ZCM1,ZCM2

but i checked the VKOA i asigned those combinations

please guide me based on above where i have done the mistake

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check again account determination analysis, in analysis system shows why it is not determining account

or else

Go to VKOA and maintain G/L for GENERAL or ACCOUNTING KEY

kapil

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply all,

After that i checked my configuration i lost my entire master data's and as well as Transaction data and some configuration data

now i am checking with my BASIS consultant why it happened . They are working on that

and also i m trying to another client once i have done i will get back you if i get any error

if it is solved i will provide the points based on your suggestions

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check:

1) In pricing procedure account key has assigned to following condition types: ZCOM,ZCM1,ZCM2

2) Check in your document, all these condition types are determined and having some value.

Please check and revert

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanna,

Please check in the pricing procedure whether you have assigned an account key to the mentioned condition types.

In VFX3, put your billing document and you will get the reason why the accounting document is not generated.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Check the setting for account determination with Account key. And also check if any requirement assigned in your pricing procedure for these condition types. which may deactive the condition type.

Coments are welcome..

Regards

Pitabash