cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Configure EK02 as mandatory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My client want EK02 as mandatory. I have selected EK02 in Pricing Procedure as Mandatory but when i try to create sales order it says condition record is missing for EK02 when i try to Create condition record VK11 and enter EK02 it say no access sequence for EK02. Their is no access sequence in condition type EK02 in spro

Please help me out with EK02 as i want it MANDATORY. Need steps to configure it...

Best Regards

Edited by: roshan100 on Jun 27, 2011 7:00 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Please Make a Access Sequence with the help of following steps:

1. SPRO> IMG >SD> Basic Function > Pricing > Pricing Control > Define Access Sequence, then choose the Access as per tables of your requirements (tables must be between 501-999) and then by clicking fields activate your access sequence and then go to V/06 and choose your condition type i.e. EK02 and assign the asses sequence to it.

2. Go to pricing procedure via V/08 and make this condition type mandatory and transport your request.

3.Now maintain your condition record at VK11

This will solve your problem

Thanking you

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to V/06 Choose your condition record and change your condition category and then assign asses sequence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right but the thing is i did not know about EK02 i used other condition types but not EK02. my colleague knows all the settings and he is not available these days and client want me this as Mandatory.

Regards

Edited by: roshan100 on Jun 27, 2011 7:25 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
My client want EK02 as mandatory

You have not spelled out why ??

As you would be aware, this condition type would be used in case of MTO scenarios. In standard, this would be set as statistical only with no access sequence as it calculates the total production costs while doing sale order costing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign sub total routine B in pricing procedure against EK02 condition type

Kapil