cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot canceling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all;

I've created an inspection lot manually with inspection lot origin 09 "Recurring inspection" and after recording the results and taking a decision, I want to cancel or delete this inspection lot.

I would be thankful if any one can help me doing that.

Thanks and BR;

Mohammad Abdelrahman Mohammad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

According to best of my information, we can't cancel the inspection lot with lot origin 09.

You need to process it.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

@

Sujit Gujar: It doesn't work with inspection lot origin 09.

@

Shyamal Joshi : You mean that I must put the inspection lot in process and then I will be able to cancel the inspection lot??

Former Member
0 Kudos

No No dear,

If you will process the inspection lot then there will be no need to cancel it.

Just execute the UD

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes shyamal is correct.

Its not possible for 09 but its very much possible for manually created lots like 01 ,89 etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks shyamal &

Sujit Gujar, But is their is a way to delete this inspection lot using a deletion flag or something like this?

Thanks and sorry for your time.

BR;

Mohammad Abdelrahman

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Being a system generated one, the 09 Inspn lot can't be cancelled. But, why did you schedule it when you don't want it ?

Hence, stop that Inspection Interval for selected materials - if you don't want Inspn lots for them. Go to MM02, QM view and make changes. Also, for those 09 lots that were created already: as mentioned by Shyamal - the only solution is to take UD and they get closed. Regards, KrishnaM

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In QA02 from the menu you can use Inspeciton lot->Functions->Block lot.

This doesn't get rid of the lot or cancel it but it does prevent anyone from working on it and recording results. It will aways be out there. Before blocking it, post the stock out of it wherever you want it to be.

You might also then want to modify or create a selection profile to be used in your worklists that doesn't select lots with BLKD status. Would be similar to how you do it for cancelled lot status.

FF

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to go in QA02 Menu->inspection lot->function-->cancel

check status should become LTCA.

This will happen only if lot i manual