cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tms error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

while i config stms path for all the 3system landscape.example J1 ,J2,J3 server.Only J2 setup is showing some error in stms t-code error is (error whwen import quaue.)please tell me the solution of this error.

Regards,

K.Ramamoorthy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to read the logs, you will get hint of problem from there. Also share the logs on forum.

Thanks

Anil Bhandary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Which log file. where i can get that file.

Regards,

K.Ramamoorthy

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto STMS --> select system --> Overview menu

Then select the system in which you are facing problem , then goto to check menu and run all there checks there like check transport directory and check transport tools.

Thanks

Anil Bhandary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

As per below mail i done the all setting again.But still iam facing same problem.

Regards,

K.Ramamoorthy

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly let us know the output, whether you seen error while running those steps.

If yes, analyse that error.

Thanks

Anil Bhandary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Here J3 is domain config has done.

1. J1 &j3 has done stms path config .But when try to connect in J2 in stms t-code it showing the error (error when reading import queaue)

can u pleasetell me in 3system lanscape how to configure the stms setup for all servers.

Regards,

K.Ramamoorthy

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It s Documented here. You can refer this document. If you are getting any error then you have to provide the eror log.

[STMS Configuration|http://bbs.cenet.org.cn/UploadImages/200581112435749207.pdf]

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello mr,

The j2 system0have permissions and visibility of shared "trans" directory setted in tms configuration?