cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Workflow email change for users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are running on SRM 7.0 . SRM Workflow uses email address from the org structure and not from the user master record SU01.

I have couple of questions.

1. From portal , every user can change his user master record email address and business partner email address.

We had to change the email address at both the places manually.

Workflow related email (Org structure) - SRM Portal --> SRM User settings --> Personal Data --> Position Tab --> E-mail

SU01 related email -> SRM Portal --> SRM User settings --> Personal Data --> User account tab --> E-mail

2. If the email is changed in one of the above 2 locations , is there a way to sync the changes ?

2. As a administrator , how can we change the email address of the user in the org structure from GUI or from SAP portal.

Thanks,

Tanuj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maitaining email id in user master ( SU01 ) is enough to send offline through program '/SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND'..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please look into the below URL.

We have tested it already. OFFLINE approval is not reading email from SU01.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm701/helpdata/en/31/47c6cb8e9249f2bc29444212e4704a/content.htm

We are on SRM 7.0

Thanks,

Tanuj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So far, I have implemented the offline approval functionality for three customers(SRM 5.0 & 7.0 ).... i have only maintained the email id in SU01.. once you maintain the email id with method.communication as 'EMAIL' .. run the SRM7.0 OFFLINE program for corresponding BOR.. and check scot t.code if the email is ready to send or not.... if you dont see the email.... then make sure you have enable the attribute forward_wi for the approver position level in org.structure..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the same setting. But not sure if we some other setting which is not using SU01 email address.

In SAP Portal , Can you tell us more about the below 2 email address.

Workflow related email (Org structure) - SRM Portal --> SRM User settings --> Personal Data --> Position Tab --> E-mail

SU01 related email -> SRM Portal --> SRM User settings --> Personal Data --> User account tab --> E-mail

Thanks,

Tanuj