Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forwarding Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a shopping cart in awaiting approval status,

there is no approver assigned to it,

I got the work item for this shopping cart from BBP_PD and when I go to SWIA to forward the shopping cart to an agent,

it gives error saying work item is cancelled or deleted, hence unable to forward.

how to change the status of the work item?

how to forward this shopping cart?

any alternative to restart the workflow or forward to an angent?

please advise

thanks & regards

milesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually get the workflow from the BBP_PD like who all in the approval list.Then go to SWI5 to get the workitem for each of the user.

Then go to SWIA and forward the cart.You have to remember cart should be forwarded to other than you and requestor.

Usually workitem difference between 2 consecutive approvers is 2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The workitem id that you are getting from bbp_pd is header workitem ...

you can only forward the dialog workitem. to some one else. you can find the dialog workitem from SWIA in workflow detail log.. if the document is awaiting for approval status without assign the agent, the creator of the document can recalled the document...which then restart the workflow...

it gives error saying work item is cancelled or deleted, hence unable to forward. it means.. workitem has been deleted manully or requestor of the completed delete the document which system force the workflow to change the status..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

In BBP_PD I copied the work item from the work log...status of which is cancelled, hence enable to forward to an agent using SWIA.

as per the user's attributes it should go to a particular, but because the user stop the workflow, the work item has gone into cancelled status.

I want to change the status of this work item, so that I can forward,

or

tell me how to trigger the workflow again,

regards,

milesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cant the requestor of the SC recall (Edit) the document? if yes then ask them to change the text which will restart the workflow...

Saravanan