cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem deploying a Webservice DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created a WSDL file from an ABAP RFC.

I have created a Deployable Webservice DC in NWDI ,

When I a, trying to deploy it it is giving below dump:

11/06/23 16:37:33 - Start updating EAR file...

11/06/23 16:37:33 - start-up mode is lazy

11/06/23 16:37:33 - EAR file updated successfully for 48ms.

11/06/23 16:37:33 - Start deploying ...

11/06/23 16:37:36 - EAR file uploaded to server for 805ms.

11/06/23 16:37:38 - ERROR: Not deployed. Deploy Service returned ERROR:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Error occurred while deploying ear file ./temp/deploy/work/deploying/dc_zrfcproxy.ear.

Reason: None of the available containers recognized the components of application XXX.com/dc~zrfcproxy; it is not possible to make deploy. Additional info:

The archive contains files normally handled by containers that are not currently operational on the server:

sce.comdczrfcproxy.wsar is normally handled by the following container(s) [webservices_container provided by webservices service]

Make sure the services that provide the required containers are deployed and started.

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.deploy(DeployServiceImpl.java:578)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1555)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:330)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:201)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:137)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:219)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:104)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:176)

Please guide.

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created another webservice DC for the same wsdl with the name ZHCM_PERNER.

I am successfully able to deploy it.

See below log from NWDS:

Jul 27, 2011 11:07:47 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] INFO:

[002]Finished Deployment

Settings

SDM host : <hostname>

SDM port : <port>

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/<username>/LOCALS1/Temp/temp46413xyz.comdczhcm_perner.ear

Result

=> successfully deployed : file:/C:/DOCUME1/<username>/LOCALS1/Temp/temp46413xyz.comdczhcm_perner.ear

When I deploy my main ear where I use this DC, It gives below dump:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Application xyz.com/dc~zs2ml_ear cannot be started. Reason: it has hard reference to resource zhcm_perner with type application, which is not active on the server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Just check wether the referenced DC zhcm_perner is properly deployed and is active in the server.

To check wether the referenced DC is active or not you can follow the below steps

1) Go to http://hostname:portno/NWA

2) login as administrator uid/pwd.

3) Navigate to configuration management -- > applications

4) serach with ur application name 'zhcm_perner' and check wether it is started or not.

5) If it is in stopped stuatus please start it and try to deploy the ear(dc~zs2ml_ear file) which has the reference.

Go through this trouble shooting guide

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/JSTSG/%28JSTSG%29%28Deploy%29Problems-P10

Hope this helps you...

Regards.

Saleem Mohammad