Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing orders with two category types of items

stedmuc
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everybody

I have a doubt, I hope that people help me is this ....

I have a sales order service and have two items in it, is a service material (Dien) with the item category YBS1 and another is a material stockavel (HAWA) with the item category TAN (Standard) ... So when I make the sale of these materials in a single order and try to sell the bill, is charged only the material with item category YBS1 and not the two categories of materials ....

Can anyone help me?

hugs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The system did not combine both the items because, the billing relevance for service item might be order related and standard item category is delivery related. You can try by changing the billing relevance of service item category in t.code VOV7 to A-delivery related, then create a new sales order and billing to check.

Regards,

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i guess service materials (DIEN) are always not relevant to delivery. There is no logic to deliver the service materials. I suggest you to change the TAN or copy it and create ZTAN and make it order related billing relevance item category. We are also using TAN (standard item material type FERT) and ZTAN service material (ZCS) is one order and we are using order related billing.

Wherever you use service material it must be billed with order related billing. Not delivery related.

as suggest above by Mr Ram plz change it in VOV7.

Mr. Ram please correct me if i am wrong.

stedmuc
Participant
0 Kudos

moazzamjii

I do not want to make a delivery of materials Dien, is that I am recovering the history of a company, then created to facilitate the sale of services to just cash in on the t-code VA01 and not IW31, I just want to invoice the two types category of item in a single bill, but what happens is that you can only bill for YBS1 (Dien) and do not tan (HAWA)

Edited by: stedmuc on Jun 26, 2011 10:56 AM

Edited by: stedmuc on Jun 26, 2011 10:56 AM

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear if you want to make one order for both materials. Delivery related item category and non delivery related item category then there are 3 solutions for this scenario.

If you want to create delivery related billing for this sale you have to make service material delivery related and make it non valuated stock. when you di PGI this material will also be in delivery and you can create delivery related billing. But i wont recommend this to you.

Another solution is create separate sales order for service materials and delivery related materials. You need create new sales document type for service materials. I also wont recommend this.

What i recommend is to use order related billing for this kind of sale in which service and delivery related materials are involved. We are also doing the same in our business scenario.