cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Definition of IDoc Sender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

the record set of an IDoc contains a recipient and a sender information.

As far as I know the recipient information is taken from the respective partner profile.

But what is the source for the sender information? How are these fields filled? Where can I customize this?

Best regards,

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you talking about the control records of the IDoc and handling them in the mapping?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/13/95244269625633e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for being unprecise in my description. I created an IDoc (PEXR2002, PAYEXT) by using the standard payment program with RFFOEDI1.

I view the created IDoc in the Status Monitor BD87 and I don`t understand from where the program gets the information to fill the fields for the sender in the IDoc control set.

BR

Tobias

Edited by: Tobias Meiler on Jun 24, 2011 5:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Those details will be picked from the logical system name assigned to the client ...(SCC4) and the port will be in the form of the SAP<SID> name..

HTH

Rajesh

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

There are two ways how the sender information comes in the control record.

In the receiver IDOC adapter, there is an option, "Apply control records from payload".

If you chose that option, then whatever is mapped in the ESR Message Mapping, will be applied.

If you do not chose that option, then the Logical System associated to the sender Business system (Or communication component) will be coming in the control record.

For Business systems, you have to maintain the Logical system in the SLD.

For Communication Components, we have to mention the Logical System in Adapter SPecfiic identifiers.

Best Regards,

Ravikanth Talagana

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried constant function sender and receiver in message mapping?