Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign of PR00 changes at time of repricing B or C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Current situation:

We want to disallow a condition type XM%P from being entered via VK11/12.

Main reason is that it was setup only to be used in case of manual one-time discount (no recurring discount).

Therefore we set the deletion indicator for all conditions created in the meantime for this condition type.

On the other end we want to setup conditions for an end customer discount condition type ZITS as this was designed for continuous discount.

Only difference in condition type settings are is on "Changes which can be made":

Manual entry has priority - Amount / percentage active - Value active vs blank Amount / percentage inactive - Value inactive

Both have the Plus / minus = Negative requirement

As we want to start working with the correct condition type ZITS, we started repricing open sales orders.

Now when we do a repricing (complete) B or (copy manual conditions) C on a return sales order (not copied from another document), the sign of our price PR00 is changed from + to -.

For XM%P we initially had a - condition value, but for ZITS we get a + condition value which is logic with regards to the sign of PR00.

I can't find any requirement in the price determination procedure that allows altering the sign of PR00.

Anyone could help me out?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Geert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue was due to an incorrect setting in pricing on CRM side

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Geert,

I tested this for RE, it works OK!

There is no inversion of PR00 values.

I have checked it several times, and read your post several times too.

Only the cond record for the "old" cond type that was deleted, and the value & new cond type were populated in VA02, Tab conditions of RE return order with Pricing = B.

Do the below test -

Make a copy of RVAA01, and then assign this new pricing procedure to your return sales doc type in OVKK.

Create copy of K007, call it ZK07.

Assign this new cond type to your pricing procedure in V/08.

In VK11 create cond record for ZK07 = 20% - ; for that customer

Create RE in VA01

Delete cond record of ZK07 in VK12.

Create cond record for K007 in VK11, K007 = 20%-

Go to VA02, return order, Tab conditions, Update = B.

Check value of PR00 and Net value.

Please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Typewriter,

Yes, you are right, it is a complaint order coming over from CRM, so related to RE orders.

Fact that it is created in CRM is not really a different determining factor as R/3 is leading with regards to prices.

I was in China to setup part of a warehouse (separate storage type) for which I implemented the main warehouse back in January / February. Next to that I implemented a bonded warehouse (only from logistics side, financials will be done by my FI colleague once budget is approved by our client). Furthermore I set up a customer return procedure with some special features to allow dismantling a finished product into its components. With a new BOM material (some parts are broken during dismantling) they can move from Aftersales to Production storage location so the returned (not broken) components can be used again in assembly. All this was pretty standard SAP.

Finally I created some SAP queries and work instructions (maintaining master data).

So quite a busy trip

What are you working on?

Best regards,

Geert

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. PR00 -

In V/06, field "Plus / minus" make = A (positive)

2. ZITS -

In V/06, field "Plus / minus" make = X (negative)

Check it.

3. check values in VK12, w.r.t positive negative signs of values (see below)

-

If say e.g. you have -10X (10% of PR00)

PR00 = 110Euros

Then -10X11 = -110Euros.

So check this and do the above 2 steps.

Keep me posted, this is an interesting post!

Regards,

Edited by: Typewriter on Jun 24, 2011 6:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Typewriter,

Thanks for your quick response!

I should have mentioned that I have already asked the business before if it was OK to restrict PR00 to positive values.

Unfortunately both positive and negative should be allowed so I can not go ahead with your proposed solution.

I might test your solution although to check if it could help out for potential futur similar issues with other customers.

Any other suggestions?

Best regards,

Geert

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi GeertP,

Please give a simple example - of what is the current situation and what is the Tobe situation, your original post is a bit difficult to understand.

I hope you understand.

Edited by: Typewriter on Jun 28, 2011 3:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Typewriter,

Sorry for the late response, but was in China for a while for a project.

Real life situation:

Net Price: 100u20AC Value: 100u20AC

Discount XM%P: -20% Value: -20u20AC

Net amount: 80u20AC Value: 80u20AC

Now remove Discount XM%P from the conditions in VK12 and insert discount ZITS via VK11 for the same percentage.

In the order do Update and opt for B (complete reprice) or C (copy manual conditions and redetermine others).

The result will look like this:

Net price: 100u20AC Value: -100u20AC

Discount ZITS: -20% Value: 20u20AC

Net amount: 80u20AC Value: -80u20AC

Best regards,

Geert

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Geert,

I did a quick test with K007 = 20% - discount, created sales order (OR) and then deleted in VK12, value of K007; created new cond record for ZK07 = 20% -

In VA02, Updated pricing with B.

Everything works OK , no change in signs!

I think you are talking about RE Sales doc type. I shall test this later and get back to you.

Please do the above test for OR and let me know.

If you have additional information then please convey.

--

Please tell me little more about the project you did in China. Was your role related to SD?