Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGR

sherin_jose4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am currently doing a File --> RFC --> File synchronous interface ( I am not using RFC lookup functionality here ).

I am doing this scenario according to the following Wiki link,

[http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/File-RFC-File(Without+BPM)]

When testing the interface, i am getting an error "Error: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND:" in the sender communication channel. I don't have any idea about this error, could anyone help me in this issue.

Cheers,

Sherin Jose P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sherin Jose P,

Please recheck your Integration Directory configuration for the scenario. Specially please check inbound interface determination settings. Here the communication channel is unable to find the interface mapping after receiving XML message. Did you use java mapping ? then please check the code again since it might not be producing exact target xml structure. Finally please ensure all mapping programs are existing and activated. If all mapping are activated then refresh the cache.

Please check in st22 transaction all errors in PI, whenever you get this message. There may be other reasons of error as well. There can be occasional short dumps due to data lengths or validations in ABAP programs. These short dumps in ERP may cause failures raised in PI.

Finally if there are some exception in mapping then this error you can expect.

Hope this helps.

regards

Anupam

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sherin_jose4
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Anupam, that was really helpful.

Resolution : Actually there was a field which had length more than 800 characters and it was not handled properly in the functional module. This was the reason for the dumps being thrown and the code has been rectified, now the interface runs fine.

Thanks for the efforts guys !

Cheers,

Sherin Jose P

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

H Sherin,

Please go through the note 1523941 .

Regards,

Naveen

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to SXI_CACHE-->goto >Integration Engine Cache>Delete the entry--->Wait for some minutes and try again. that is a common error.

Thanks

RodrigoP-.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Have a complete cache refresh with transaction SXI_CACHE.

Also try with the below URL

http://host:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Also have you check your Interface Determination if pointed to correctly Message Mapping. check on your Repository if message mapping relationship with interface mapping.