cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can you help me fix my issue? I need to cancel a certain outbound delivery. I already performed VL09 to reverse the goods movement. But when trying to cancel/delete the outbound delivery in VL02N, the following error appeared:

"No credit segment assigned to credit control area RO1."

Do you have an idea how can I avoid this kind of error message? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have Credit Management activated.

Credit Segments is for fixing the credit limits for the customer

Find the Credit Control area for your Sales Org:

SPRO - Enterprise Structure - Assignment - Sales and Distribution - Assign sales area to credit control area

Then Check in the below config, if a Credit Segment was assigned to the Credit Control Area.

SPRO - Financial Supply Chain Management - Credit Management - Integration with Accounts Receivable Accounting and Sales and Distribution - Integration with Accounts Receivable Accounting - Assign Credit Control Area and Credit Segment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Because the sales order and the outbound delivery that I'm trying to cancel is actually outdated, I mean it is created last 2008. So do I need first to customize in SPRO for that particular credit control area before I can perform the cancellation/deletion?

Thanks for your previous answer!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, if you want to cancel it, then you need the config. Discuss with FI before doing this and check with them when they activated the credit segment. So that the reversal does not impact the posting in FI.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christian_rosa
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello

Check the settings in the transaction OVAD - the setting for the delivery type. If this group is filled there - the system

assums that the credit checks should be executed for the delivery.

The another way will be to check the credit control area for the delivery - it is the field likp-kkber and check

the settings in the transaction OVA8 for this likp-kkber/likp-ctlpc/ delivery group from the OVAD. In the OVA8 you can deactivate the credit check or create your own routine posting it into the field NO_CHECK. You need to set the bypass-credit_management = X for the delivery types (e.g: STO ones).

You might have activated from the Standard BADI_SD_CM, the following methods related

to delivery:

FSCM_COMMITMENT_UPDATE_DELVRY

FSCM_CREDIT_CHECK_DELVRY

You could also step in that BaDIs to know if they are playing any role on possible implemented code.

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Double check if under picking tab and picked quatities,that the should not be any number there, it should be left blank.

Thanks

Silas