Did you mean: 

Issues using IDOC for RE Business Partner creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am using following IDOC in LSMW to create BP in REFX module:

Message Type: BUPAFS_FS_CREATE_FRM_DATA2

Basic Type: BUPAFS_FS_CREATE_FRM_DATA201

Under 'Maintain Structure Relation', I have mapped BP Role with component PARTNERROLE in Structure E1BPBUSISB990_BPROLES

The problem is that BP is geting created in role 000000 GENERAL BUSINESS PARTNER role only

Any advise

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Kumar,

Looks like you are using correct message type and structures to pass BP Role. Do pass the BP Role Category in the header.

One more thing when the BP is created and you view BP via TCODE "BP" you will see the BP create with General BP Role by default but if you click on the BP Role Drop down you will see your desired Role too. Select that role and you will see the data you passed and BP created with that Role.

Make sure you change the Validity Date for that Role as it msot of the times give error on Contracts.

Let me know if this did not work.

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jag

I have noted that using either of this BAPI or IDOC, BP will never be created in a specific custom role. For creating it in a user specific role, one has to 1st run the IDOC/ BAPI that I have mentioned and then subsequuently run another BAPI i.e. BAPI_BUPA_ROLE_ADD_2 to create the BP in the desired role.

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

I am afraid that is not true, I have created BP's in custom roles using the same message type for BUSISB990, Message type BUPAFS_FS_CREATE_FRM_DATA2, basic type BUPAFS_FS_CREATE_FRM_DATA201. Not only one BP role but I have also created BP's with multiple Custom Roles. In fact I created one today to make sure I am not talking out of faded memory..:-)

You need to make sure you pass Partner Role Category & BP Role. Of course you will be able to create BP in general Role and follow by Add roles by using BAPI_BUPA_ROLE_ADD_2 or respective method to add whatever roles you wish.

Thanks,

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jag

I passed role category and BP role but still it creates in general role only. I can share the screenshots with you for better understanding.

Please share your email id

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

Please share your information, I will send u a test mail.

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We used to BAPI and it worked well but IDOC is still an issue

I cannot write email id in the messages, it is not allowed

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

Again, I was able to create via IDOC and BAPI methods and I will be happy to help, contact me on Linked In.

Jag