Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Launchpad im PLM 7 - switch to transaction and closing the new

rainer_wolke
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following problem:

We want to establish the WebUI for PLM 7 in our company step by step. At first, we want to rollout the NWBC for Windows with a user role that provides the SAP standard control center with the object independent search and the personal list of objects. If you click on a link to an object in the hit list of the search, you normally jump to the corresponding WebUI of the object. In difference to this behavior, I configured in the launchpad (TA lpd_cust) that the system opens the u201Coldu201D transaction in a new window instead of opening the WebUI, for example the transaction mm03 for u201Cdisplay materialu201D. This works fine, but when I close the window I get a popup with the error message u201CThe transaction was terminated by the useru201D.

My question: Is there a possibility to avoid this error message?

kind regards,

Rainer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rainer

In PLM WUI for Material - We have You can Also. Here we do provide "Display Material in ERP" (essentially MM03) to be launched as SAP GUI for HTML.

The same customziing lpd_cust is used for "Navigation" (lets say from Search Results) or "You can Also" in detailed screen of Material.

Could you check if

- YCA in Display Material - launches SAP GUI for HTML. And you can close (x) the tab with out error. You can close via "exit" button as well, which launches a pop-up to save unsaved data etc..

- then check if context menu customzing you have created has same customizing as YCA -> Display Material in ERP.

I tried in my test system at SAP labs and it works.

Regards

Kiran

rainer_wolke
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

thank you for your answer. The problem is, that we don't want to use the SAPGUI for HTML. We want to open a "normal" SAPGUI window.

regards

Rainer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rainer,

I am having the same issue, trying to open SAPGUI for a transaction in YCA and it is opening the Web GUI, even after I configure the GUI type to WIN_GUI in lpd_cust. Did you find a solution?

Thanks,

Lashan