Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass multIple data inputs to a BAPI FUNCTION MODULE

venkata_ramisetti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I working on a model, which use BAPI function module BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2.

I need to pass data to one structure ORDER_HEADER_IN and also to two tables ORDER_ITEMS_IN and ORDER_PARTNERS.

When the data service for BAPI function module BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 is dragged to the Design area, ORDER_HEADER_IN is appeared as input port and tables(ORDER_ITEMS_IN and ORDER_PARTNERS) appeared as output ports.

Now I did 'Flip Port' on these two tables. Now both tables appeared as input ports.

I created One input form for ORDER_HEADER_IN and two input tables ORDER_ITEMS_IN and ORDER_PARTNERS. SUBMIT button is appeared in all these input areas.

Every thing is OK till here and I am able to compile and deploy the application also.

After entering data in ORDER_HEADER_IN, ORDER_ITEMS_IN and ORDER_PARTNERS,

If I press SUBMIT button in the ORDER_HEADER_IN input form, I am getting error saying 'No ORDER_ITEMS_IN and ORDER_PARTNERS is available'.

If I press SUBMIT button in the ORDER_ITEMS_IN input table, I am getting error saying 'No ORDER_HEADER_IN data is available'.

That is when <b>the SUBMIT button is pressed in one input form, other input tables data is not passing to the BAPI data service.</b>

Can anybody help me out where I am wrong or Do I need to do any more setups?

Thanks for your help.

Ramakrishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

For both the tables , change the Event to *submit.

It worked for me here

I am facing other problem as you are already aware

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

First, what SPS are you on? If you are not on SPS8 the table input port is still not supported... If you are on SPS8 see below.

Turn on the Flash debugging console under Tools->Options Compiler. Deploy your app and look at the parameters passed to the BAPI. If the ORDERS_IN parameter is not being passed anything send me a screenshot of your model and I will try to help.

Cheers,

Scott

venkata_ramisetti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your quick response.

I am working on the latest sneak preview edition (SAP NetWeaver 04s SP7) that is available in the SDN.

I didn't find any Flash debugging option in the Visual Composer menu (Tools->Options).

When I run the application, I can able to see and enter data in the input form and also in input tables. Bydefalut it is hsowing three SUBMIT buttons for each input form and input tables.

I will send you screen shots of my issue.

Thank you once again for your help,

Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this:

You can turn the flash debugging console on by pressing CtrlShiftD on the Visual Composer iView. To turn it off use the same key combination. An alternative is to add the string &__DEBUGMODE__=true at the end of the iView-URL. The captured log can be inserted into any editor by pressing Ctrl+V or by using paste.

former_member193545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

> Hi Ramakrishna,

>

> First, what SPS are you on? If you are not on SPS8

> the table input port is still not supported... If you

> are on SPS8 see below.

>

> Turn on the Flash debugging console under

> Tools->Options Compiler. Deploy your app and look at

> the parameters passed to the BAPI. If the ORDERS_IN

> parameter is not being passed anything send me a

> screenshot of your model and I will try to help.

>

> Cheers,

> Scott

Hi Please pay attention this will only work for SP8.