SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS for Sales Set Article

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are using Sales Set articles which are configured to Explode at Component levels in Store. We have maintained Stock & MAP for components and there is no Stock for Sales Set Articles. When we post the Sales Idoc from POS , Explosion happens during Goods Issue and Cost booked is always constant , not varies if component MAP Changes,

For Example

Sales Set Article "Y" Contains 1 EA of Components "X1 , X2 & X3 " where the MAP of X1 = 2 AED, X2 = 3 AED & X3 = 2 AED. so the MAP of Y = 232 = 7 AED initially. This works for the first Goods issue and MAP for Sales Set booked as "7 AED"

When the MAP of Components changes to say X1 = 3 AED, X2 = 4 AED & X3 = 3 AED , MAP of Y = 343 = 10 AED.

When we post the idoc this time , Cost remains as "7 AED" INSTEAD "10 AED" . When we try to post one more idoc , the Cost remains same throughtout as " 7 AED" ..i.e the changes to the components not affecting the Set Map. We are using the standard movement Type "251" for POS Goods Issue.

But this is working fine in our whole sale process where we are using the "601" as Movement type. Is there any config missing in 251 ? or is this the standard behaviour of SET articles during POS Postings.. Please guide us with your expertise.

Regards

Anis

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to know if this was solved somehow or if this is standard behaviour. We may use sales sets but the costing aspect is very important therefore I would like to know what to expect.

Anyone?

Thanks

Sotiris Chantzis

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

When you post a movement 317 in MB1C, does the MAP of the sales set get changed?

What item category was used? ERLA / LUMF??

0 Kudos

In my tests, yes a 317 movement would update MAP of the sales set. But that does not solve anything as what we really want using the sales set is to have the MAP of the components update the cost at the time of the sale of the sales set.

But thanks for your answer, I had not updated the post with this piece of information.

Sotiris