cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC 10.0 integration with BO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Does the Access Control 10.0 has the capability to integrate with BO ? Are there any pre-requisites for the same?

Regards

Swarna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Luis for responding to the query.

Just to clarify, on my last query, I am not looking for BO integration for generation of additional reports by extracting the data from Access Controls 10.0.

Looking for the Access Control 10.0 capability to manage the user groups access provisioning in BO with the help of Compliant User Provisioning or Risk Analysis in Risk Analysis and Remediation.

Regards

Swarna

luis_bustamante
Active Participant
0 Kudos

That is not supported out of the box, you will need a custom plugin (i.e. Greenlight). The plugins we provide are for ABAP based systems 4.6c, 6.40, 7.00 and 7.10 and Portal (version escapes me right now).... and also some for third party systems like in 5.3.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Luis, for the prompt answer.

luis_bustamante
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Swarna,

By default the dashboards are using Xcelsius, and any line-based report in GRC can be exported as a Crystal reports. Integration of other tools will work similarly as in 5.3 SP9, with an interface equivalent to the datamart that could be queried from any reporting tool. Details will be available once the functionality is released.

Regards,

Luis