Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order costing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Sales Order with proforma invoices created,

I try to delete this orders, but system could not able to delete this orders as there is proforma ionvoice is exist,

How could I delete such order & Edit Which table?

Devendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please cancel/delete the proforma invoice created before you change/delete the sales order.

You have to perform the change/deletion of the Order in a systematic manner of reversing/cancelling the follow-on documents first before modifying/deleting the preceding documents.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot cancel order until your proforma Invoice is active (open). So first cancel/ complete the proforma invoice as below and then cancel the sales order.

Go to VF02>give the billing doc number> select the 1st option on top Billing doc>Complete

This is equivalent to cancelling an proforma invoice. And after this please delete the sales order from VA02.

Regards,

Sampat

Edited by: Sampat Vijay Sadalge on Jun 24, 2011 6:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have ti try to complete the proforma invoice, but it is not deleting order,

i have to delete such orders??????????/

Devendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as long subsequent documents are open, you cant delete sales order. for that at first you have cancel and delete billing document. after that you have to cancel and delete delivery and PGI(if you done delivery and pgi). for that you have to reverse the issued good through vl09. then you have to delete delivery doc.(before delete delivery doc you have to delete the item at first). after all the previous tasks done, you have to go to sales order VA02 change. and delete items in item lines. then only you will be able to delete the particular sales order.

I think it will help you. any further query, plz let me know.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Issue is closed.

Devendra