cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery related information of invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to SD.I have report requirement to add delivery information related to invoice to keep track whether invoices created are delivered to customers or not.

Please let me know the table or tcode to get information for below fields:

1.date of delivery of invoice to customer

2.Invoice delivered by(person responsible)

3.Mode of delivery(post/email/web)

Thanks&Regards,

narasimha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no std report to meet your requirement. However you may ask your ABAPer to create a custom report for you.

The logic would be as follows:

Fetch delivery dates in selection screen and get delivery data from header and item from LIKP and LIPS.

Goto VBFA with delivery number and fetch subsequent document 'M'(Invoice).

After getting the invoice number goto VBUK and VBUP to get header and line item status of the document i.e billing done, PGI done, etc.

You may also get billing information from VBRK and VBRP tables.

1. date of delivery of invoice to customer (billing date)

2.Invoice delivered by(person responsible) (billing created by)

3.Mode of delivery(post/email/web) (PGI information)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1.I hope delivery date and billing date are different.Please confirm me whether they are same or different .I checked in VA03 there is feild called requested delivery date(VBAK) but will it be change later or it is final delivery date?

2.In VBUK i didnt find any field which gives mode of delivery information.Please guide me the field which gives mode of delivery information

Thanks&Regards,

narasimha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Final delivery date is often considered to be the actual goods issue date, in terms of reporting.

You may consider LIKP-LFDAT or LIKP-WADAT_IST for delivery dates.

VBUK is a status table. Please let us know where you maintain your mode of delivery.

Regards,

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As Amit says, you don't have any standard tcode for your requirement. Perhaps you can enhance VF05 with the same instructions of Amit. See SAP Note 350068 - Additionl fields in VA05:Customer material number as example and Note 398575 - List of billing docs: Accounting document number is missing, perhaps you could enhance VF05. Be careful with performance (see 185530 Performance: Customer developments in SD) if you try it with VF05. Perhpaps the better option will be a z-report.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Jun 24, 2011 2:21 PM