cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Pack upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I start support pack upgrade. I define queue, it is asking for the modification transports. This is my dev system, I do first sp upgrade on this system and create the SPAU/SPDD transports. It is thinking this is my QA system.

I forgot the settings for SPAM. Where is the setting ?. It must prompt me do you want to include mod adj? so that during upgrade it will take me to SPDD/SPAU automatically.

Thanks,

Buddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are prompted with SPAU/SPDD(Information on Modified Object) just click on Continue and proceed with the upgrade or

if contact concern Team for the generation of object key and attach it to transport request.

Thanks,

Sandeep Singh DS

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>

> When you are prompted with SPAU/SPDD(Information on Modified Object) just click on Continue and proceed with the upgrade or

> if contact concern Team for the generation of object key and attach it to transport request.

>

> Thanks,

> Sandeep Singh DS

If support package upgrade need SPDD then please don't ignore it because SPDD objects you can never adjust once that phase will be gone. SPAU you can do after upgrade (for 14 days without access key).

You should do SPDD in development and transport same request to quality and production. But make sure you analyze SPDD in quality and production because it may happen that your development will not be in sync with quality and production, so number of objects in SPDD/SPAU can differ.

It's not recommended to do SPDD/SPAU in production directly.

Thanks

Sunny

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Sunny, there should be a thumbs up for this kind of cases, well said.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just ignore that .. click on no and continue .. Even though its dev system it will ask for mod adjustment which we will create only after upgrade ..

dont worry .. continue with sp upgrade

Thanks,

Deepthi