cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which objects are recorded in a TBOM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

In a dynamic recording of the TBOM for the BPCA, what level of objects is recorded? For example, does it capture every field on the screen? Does it capture a field even if the user recording it does not click onto that field? Does it record fields in tabs that the user did not view?

We are trying to figure out how detailed we have to be in recording these TBOMs to catch the information we want.

Thanks,

Michele

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a similar situation with some user exits being touched but the programs themselves are not recorded in the TBOM. We used dynamic TBOMs as well. Were you able to resolve this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It captures all the objects in the executable entry which you have created TBOM,

Please review this for further understanding of techical go here [Dynamic and Stactic TBOM|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp01/helpdata/en/8d/a40909ff0a4b5285ef215a7c6932b8/content.htm]

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michele,

Please have in mind that during the dynamic TBOM creation all objects

that are executed/touched during the execution of the transaction are

recorded. You can look at which objects are in the TBOM by cklicking on

the 'Display TBOM content' icon on the TBOM screen in the project.

You can also check whether TBOMS for your project have

been recorded.

You can do this in transaction SOLAR_EVAL by executing the report

'Test -> Business Process Change Analyzer - TBOM Analyzer' for

your project.

The following document explains all necessary steps for BPCA in detail:

https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000932192009E

Kind regards,

Fabricius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabricius,

I have a query regarding dynamic TBOM creation.

I created Dynamic TBOM for VA01 t-code, and did SPRO change for my sales doc type OR(used during TBOM for sales order creation) and as expected a transport request was created for the changed Object(V_TVAP).

But this object was not captured in the Dynamic TBOM and also it didn't capture any of the GUI objects in VA01.

I would like to know why these objects were not captured in Dynamic TBOM? Is this the expected result or am I missing anything from my side?

Please help me resolving this query..

Regards,

Vivek