cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 - Defining sub processes

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are in the process of implementing AC 10 and need to define the Business and sub processes for the role creation methodology and to upload the existing roles into AC Role management tool. The issue is we have only Business process defined for our existing roles and there is no sub process defined/exist for the roles as they are created as per the BP and position wise.

I would like to know how we can define the sub processes for our existing and future roles as our company does not have the sub processes defined. We define roles on the basis of Business process followed with the staff position.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Defining Sub processes is functional task .You can get help from your BAu2019s and FAu2019s . After defining business process you can decide default access for business process and additional access can be requested by mentioning role name .

Check this : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_grcac10/helpdata/en/27/00965aaa2d4fb0aba7600533fa7570/frameset.htm ( check Default Roles )

In GRC 10 . You can define sub process in SPRO->GRC->AC->Maintain Business processes and Sub processes .

Thanks

Aditya

Edited by: Adityatd on Jun 24, 2011 4:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aditya, thanks for the reply.

I already checked with the functional consultants that there is no sub process exist in company and existing roles are not designed to classify them under the sub process or sub modules. Most of the roles are designed as per the business process and staff position in company. Normally we do not have any problem with this, but not not able to map these existing roles to sub processes.

Is it possible to deactivate or skip this step to upload the existing roles without defining sub process into Role management.

Also please explain.."After defining business process you can decide default access for business process".

luis_bustamante
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Why don't you make a single entry in each process? i.e. process = subprocess.

Answers (0)