cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapscript landscape label printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a new request for a 100 MM X 300 MM label to be printed in landscape for process orders. All our labels in the past have been in portrait format. I went into SPAD and created a new Z format type for the size and then attached that to a Z device type. The sapscript form has landscape defined in the basic settings and when I look at it in form painter it is landscape. But when it prints it is in portrait. I can't find the subject in my sapscript book. Does anyone know what I am missing in this quest?

Thank you.

Susan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

Is this a Zebra label printer? If so, which device type do you use to create the spool andf print? You may need to follow SAP note #179534 and create the lable file in a third party program and upload it to the sapscript form. Then you need to print voa device type LB_ZEB which just passes the created print data to the Zebra printer.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aiden,

No it is a Printronix T5000e label printer.

Susan

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

As per the link http://www.printronix.com/products/default.aspx?id=992 -. User manual, this printer supports PGL emulation. Perhaps one of the device types listed in the following note like YPTT4203 will work:

1135107 - Printer Vendor Wizard Note: Printronix

regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aidan,

Thanks for the suggestions. That did not work. We are still printing landscape.

Susan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I meant we are still printing portrait!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aidan,

We applied the OSS note and then had to change a setting on the printer. Now it is printing landscape. Thank you for you direction!

Susan

Answers (0)