cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MMC netweaver cluster start error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've been trying to restart my development SAP NW cluster but encountered an error that looks as though it pertains to a keystore error expiring. As of this morning, I've been able to start and restart the NW cluster just fine. It was not until I had undeploy issues during the process of applying 5.2.5.13 patch that I noticed the keystore error. Typically, my undeploy process from Eclipse takes no more than 2 minutes. After successfully importing 5.2.5.13 and doing a production build, I tried to undeploy 5.2.5.10 using Eclipse and this took longer than 50 minutes so I simply rebooted the machine. Since the reboot, I've been unable to restart the NW cluster and when I look at the current status to find issues, I can see that Service\KeyStore is in red. In the description, it says at least one entry has expired. We received a keystore file as part of the SDK. How would I go about updating the keystore manually when the cluster is not running?

Regards,

Tristan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Tristan,

I believe you will need to open an OSS message against NW startup issue (BC-JAS-SF component). Unless somebody here has experienced and resolved exactly the same problem.

Regards,

Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

I'll try that as well. I was just trying to see if anybody has encountered this issue before I post an OSS ticket to see if this was just a mistake on my end. After 3 attempts to restart the NW cluster, it miraculously started even though I can still expand the instance 0 of my cluster and see the Services\Keystore item in red. I was able to successfully undeploy 5.2.5.10 me~ear so I've moved on to the process of deploying the 5.2.5.13 sapme.sca file to this cluster to see if it will succeed this time.

Regards.

Answers (0)