cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vistex 60c upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

All - I am new to BASIS and have been tasked with upgrading Vistex 60a to 60c. I have installed the IRMGLB and IRMIPM modules and am now onto the SP1 install. When in SPAM I'm being told there have been modifications to my system and to call SPAU. When I run SPAU I am not sure how to proceed to make sure our changes are carried over to 60c. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

I think the below link will help you. This was 4.6 to 6 upgrade.. Just check if it helps you anyway.

let us know..

Regards,

SB

Edited by: Satish Bharambe on Jun 23, 2011 10:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but I'm trying more how to complete the SPAU portion to make sure our custom config gets carried over to the new version of Vistex.

Under Without Modification Assistant > Business Add-Ins there are two /IRM/BADI's with red buttons. I need to know how to make sure these two items are kept as they are versus set to the original. Do I select them for Transport??

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is purely basis question and you should have posted in basis forum. Anyway, you may refer OSS Note 546801 - FAQs: Modification adjustment to understand a bit about SPAU.

Regards