SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create operand group?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try to create an operand, I need to select AMOUNTS in the operand group, but it is not in the lists, can I create it? How?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create an operand group as AMOUNTS based on your requirement. Please go to SPRO and there you can create the operand group. The path is as follows:

Utilities Industry/Contract Billing/Billing Master Data/Define Operand Groups

You need to assign this operand group to individual operand. As you know Operand Groups are entered in individual operands and serve as a mechanism to group or bundle together similarly used operands for easier rate maintenance efforts.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Nirmalya

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create an operand group as AMOUNTS based on your requirement. Please go to SPRO and there you can create the operand group. The path is as follows:

Utilities Industry/Contract Billing/Billing Master Data/Define Operand Groups

You need to assign this operand group to individual operand. As you know Operand Groups are entered in individual operands and serve as a mechanism to group or bundle together similarly used operands for easier rate maintenance efforts.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Nirmalya

0 Kudos

found it , thanks.

Edited by: tiff512 on Jun 23, 2011 9:53 PM