Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header data (VBAK- OID_MISCDL) is not copied to order items (VBAP-OID_MISCD

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team

When I create an order with reference to another document then header data (VBAK- OID_MISCDL) is not copied into the sales order items (VBAP-OID_MISCDL) for all the copied items. But if I add a new item to this order then the value of VBAK- OID_MISCDL is copied into the new item (VBAP-OID_MISCDL) only.

Also if I create an order without any reference document then value of VBAK- OID_MISCDL is copied into the sales order item(VBAP-OID_MISCDL) if the header data VBAK- OID_MISCDL is entered before line items are added to the order.

Thanks for your help

Javed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

Thanks for your reply. The issue is not with the copy control. The issue is that data is not copied from a header field in sales order into line item within the same document. So while in create mode of the sales order, if I enter line item details like enter material codes and quantities and then I enter value in a header field in the same sale order then that value is not copied across to those line items that were entered before. However during creation of sales order, If I enter value in the header field first and then enter line item details in the same sales order then that header value is copied across to the line items.

Thanks

Javed

paul_quinn
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

check your copy control routine (trx VTAA) at line item level for the relevant order types

kind regards

Paul Quinn

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Any updates? Even if any other sales order head data (VBAK) is not copied into sales order line items (VBAP) then what steps should be taken to resolve this kind of issue.