cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deconsolidation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

I have a problem in deconsolidation that deconsolidation WT s are not getting created , even thou the IB02 (deconsolidation) step maintained in Process step.Please provide your thoughts on this

I have created an inbound delivery with HU (which has 2 products packed) .

I have activated Yard management so, I crated a Transport unit (TU) and assigned Inbound Delivery -then check point assignment-received in Yard Bin and WT created and confirmed.

Unload step,WT created for IB01(unloading HU ). in this step as per the config, WPT ( WH Process type) is taken as 3065 and Material moved to ST 8010(which is assigned to DEKO work center) but there is no further tasks (another 2 Tasks) created to do the deconsolidation

Is there any step missed by us, Please guide in this...

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christian_rosa
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Jonnakuti ,

I believe it would be cool if you have a Forum only for SCM-EWM, I think SAP hasn't created one yet...

About your issue:

Did you succeed on creating step IB02 (Deconsolidation - SPR) and the final step IB03 (Putaway PUT) ?

You may review the flow, maybe you missed something then I cannot help you further...

/spro ->EWM ->Cross-Process Settings ->Warehouse Tasks ->Define Process-Oriented Storage Control

Best Regards,

Christian Rosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I can able to resolve this issue

I did not do the configuration for "Determination of Work center " Properly . Hence it created a problem.

Example : I have maintained Source storage type is 9030-D001-001 (ST9030) in my Warehouse Process Type. But in my Deconsolidation determination table , it has ST9010, HU0001 and Work Centre DEKO. Here I have created a new entry for ST 9030,HU0001 and Work centre DEKO.

Thank you all

Jonnakuti Raju

Answers (0)