cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Profile error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am creating a Partner Profile for an Idoc to File scenario in Quality. I have created RFC Destination and Ports. Now am in the WE20 screen.

It's an Outbound Idoc. The Idoc is MATMAS. Message Type is MATMAS and Basic Type is MATMAS05.

I click on the + line under Outbound Parameters and go to the next page.

I select Partner Role as and under Message Type, I am not able to see MATMAS. I can see only 500 options and that doesn't come under that? I used search option but still, I am not getting the desired one. Should I manually type MATMAS?

2) Under Outbound Options, under Output mode, which option should I select? Transfer Idoc immed or Collect Idocs ?

And start subsytem or do not start subsytem?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to indicate the nr of idoc collected and sent for each RFC connection

It's a way to limit the number of RFC connections from ERP system to PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone,

I was able to create it. When I clicked "Transfer immed", Packet Size was set to zero and was saved

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) I select Partner Role as and under Message Type, I am not able to see MATMAS. I can see only 500 options and that doesn't come under that? I used search option but still, I am not getting the desired one. Should I manually type MATMAS?

Type MAT and press F4 button it should appear. Alternatively type Matmas and then press ENTER

2) Under Outbound Options, under Output mode, which option should I select? Transfer Idoc immed or Collect Idocs ?

Depends on your requirements: you can send IDoc immed or collect them and schedule a background job to send the IDoc

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's not allowing me to save. It's asking for the Package Size? What should I enter?

I mean the Package Size is not appearing under Receiver Port ? It's there in Dev but not in QAS

Regards

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>2) Under Outbound Options, under Output mode, which option should I select? Transfer Idoc immed or Collect Idocs ?

Depends on your requirement. IF you collect idocs and do multimapping then go collect idocs. In normal cases go with transfer idoc immediately.