cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs Management - Error determining Legal regulation

0 Kudos

Hi ,

In GTS I am trying to configure new country specific settings in Customs management area.

I have a scenario where Sales Document , outbound delivery , Billing document and proforma needs to be transferred to GTS. Sales document and outbound delivery are passing over fine but while proforma invoice is getting transferred, I am getting this error" Legal Regulation for Customs Processing service canot be uniquely determined". Any pointers to the root cause would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar

Please check if more than one Legal Regulation with the country key from your example has been defined in GTS. In this case the system might not know hich to choose and the error is raised accordingly

Please check your customizing path & review your customizing setting:

IMG->SAP Global Trade Services->SAP Customs Management->"Customs

Processing" Service->Activate Legal Regulations

I suspect country XX might have more than 1 active customs export service configured.

Michael

0 Kudos

Thanks Michael. You were right on...I noticed that one of the other country Legal regulation had a duplicate entry of the country I was trying to configure.The issue got resolved by removing the duplicate entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing similar issue in my system.

i have checked the entries as mentioned.

But i coundnt see any duplicate entry.

The country group which is assingned to my legal regulation is not assigned to any other legal regulation.

Kindly help.

Asif M

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

For Customs Management, you cannot assign a Country Group, only a single Country. Please adjust your configuration accordingly, so that the Legal Regulation is assigned to exactly one Country.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

The error is corrected now.

Bye

Asif M

Answers (0)