Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SXMB_MONI

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am running file to proxy interface i am getting error in SXMB_MONI first flag has showed green colour showing Queue staus in yellow colour triangle.I has deleted entries in the queue then Flag status is showing red colour.

It is showing information *No implementing class registered for the interface*(ABAP interface, request message SI ).

Please advice what can be done to resolve this issue.

Regards

Praveen Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Could you check if the pipeline url is set in trx SXMB_ADMIN -> Integration Engine Configuration?

Please check if the role of the business system is set to Integration Server in the PI system

Also please check note -

#1455588 Split mapping for proxy: INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR

Regards

Sarah

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you activated the proxy in ECC?

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

HI sabarish

Proxy has been activated in moni it showing that No implementing class registered for the interface

In moni in the column of Receiver Interface it showing sender service interface but i check every thing i have configured succesfully.Why it is showing like that i am not getting

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

regenerate the proxy again and activate it again..uisng sporxy tockde in ECC.

can u also check the role of business system configured in ECC it should be Application system in SXMB_ADM tcode.

chirag

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

It is configured succesfully

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

have u tried to regenerate proxy

chirag

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi chirag,

I has regenerated the proxy still it is showing same that to in moni in the column of receiver service interface it showing sender service interface.I have done prerequiste settings for client 100 but integration engine is assigned to 001 client.Have any idea how to change client.

Regards

Praveen

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks @ every one,

My problem got fixed by basis guy he has changed by changing configurations in SXMB_ADM .

Regards

Praveen Reddy