cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in schema validation in XI. Please help!

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a FILE to proxy scenario. In the sender agreement I have selected schema validation by Adapter. (Other option is by Integration Engine). Now when the file I get an error in sender file communication channel monitoring:

Error: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessageFormatException: Schema DataIn.xsd not found in D:\usr\XXXXXXXXX\validation\schema\31f7c36098e411deadcae4d30a13c639\httptraining-00EIM_POC\DataIn_Async_Out\httptraining-00EIM_POC\DataIn.xsd (validation\schema)

Do I need to keep the schema file in some server location? Do I need to setup this path anywhere? Where do I need to place the schema file?

What is the difference between validation by adapter and by integration engine?

Please help!

Thanks

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>What is the difference between validation by adapter and by integration engine?

Both are same. One in Java engine and the other in the abap engine. If you set at one place that is good enough. In 7.1+ this becomes one of the pipeline steps.

>Do I need to keep the schema file in some server location? Do I need to setup this path anywhere? Where do I need to place the schema file

Yes you have to place schema in the server location.

Refer the Rajasekar document for the placing this file in the server location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do I need to keep the schema file in some server location? Do I need to setup this path anywhere? Where do I need to place the schema file?

Yes you need to place. In the specified location.

What is the difference between validation by adapter and by integration engine?

Validation done by Adapter Engine, validation done by Intergration Engine respectively.

If the incomming file is not matching with the available .xsd at that Engine level it gets failed and doesnt allow furthur processing of file.

Regards

Praveen K