cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

guidance to pursue SAP FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

iam ranga and iam new to this forum..iam a B.com MBA graduate with 4 years of work experience among which i hold 3 years experience in SAP FI as enduser..now i would like to pursue SAP FI course in SIEMENS,Chennai and plan to enroll for forthcoming July'11 batch...my request to our group members is to guide me as how the course will be and how is the current market scenario for SAP FI certified professionals..will i be able to land up with a decent job as soon as i complete the certification..and also pls tell me as how the certification exam pattern will be as i dont have techie knowledge of SAP but have only enduser experience..

thanks & regards

Ranga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

and one more request...not sure whether it can be posted here or not...i have requested my organization for leave to pursue the course and since its for nearly a month's time they hesitate to approve..in that case i plan to quit and do the course believing that i will get a decent job after certification...will it be advisable to do so...

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am really unaware of your background. But, I think you are from India, currently the market is reasonably upbeat. Hence, you should find job at the earliest, if you have three years of FI experience. But, my own experience says, risk will always give you the result. Take always calculated risk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr.Ravi-i am from India with commerce background blended with MBA and have 4 years of work experience with 3 years in SAP FI...however as you mentioned i too believe that risks always pay and with the confidence joined in Siemens SP program...hope will get in return.

regards

Renga

Former Member
0 Kudos

please i will sit for the exam next week ana i have too much questions answered also i am reviewing from daypo.net website on which thing to concentrate

regards

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do u know any websites where I can get SAP certifications questions for PM module

C_TPLM30_05 exam code...

Regards

Murad Shaikh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Mr.Ravi...will my experience counted for job placement...and though i have 3 years of SAP FI experience currently iam not into it...will it be a hurdle while searching for a job...

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FI exam is pretty easy - provided if your fundamentals are clear.

Nothing much will be tested if your fundamentals are clear.

Note down every important point when tutor is telling.

Make sure you understood every point, otherwise do not hesitate to ask.

Imp: Read the material religiously for 6 times before going to exam.

No guarantee for job. But you should get some decent one sooner or later.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anyone help me out in this regard...yet to get reply..pls guide me