cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special movement indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to have a difference interface management, between WM and IM, depending on the material master special movement indicator.

I have a purchase order with 4 materials; only for 2 of this materials I've inserted the special movement indicator in material master (MLGN-BSSKZ).

If I post the goods receipt for materials without special mov. ind. I've customized the system in order to create automatically the TO; otherwise the system must call the transaction LT06 (for materials with special movement indicator).

If I post the goods receipti (MIGO) only for similar materials the system works well:

- For materials without special movement indicator the system create automatically the TO

- For materials with special movement indicator the system call LT06.

If I post the goods receipt with all materials I suppose that the system create automatically the TO for the rows connected with materials without special movement indicator and call LT06 ONLY FOR THE ROWS with materials with special movement indicator.

SAP call LT06 FOR ALL MATERIALS I'Ve RECEIVED!

Can you help me,please?

By

Luisa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe purpose of the Special Movement Indicator is to use a different movement type and it will ignore the settings in Material master. Moreover you are receiving the PO with the same material document for all the 4 Materials which is contradicting each other.

Special movement indicator overrides the other that ma be the reason it is prompting LT06.

You can receive it separately and try. I am not sure of any workaround in std SAP.

Just a hint.

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Dear Karthik thanks for your help but my question is opened again ...

My question is ... For which reason SAP give me the opportunity to insert at material master level (MLGN) a special movement indicator but during goods receipt the system doesn't manage mix combination?

THE SPECIAL MOVEMENT INDICATOR IS USED IN IM-WM INTERFACE IN ORDER TO MANAGE E A DIFFERENT MOVEMENT TYPE BUT ALSO A DIFFERENT INTERFACE MANAGEMENT (i.e. for one special movement manage the automatic TO creation, for another special movement manage the manual TO creation)

I CAN INPUT IT DURIGN MIGO OR IN MATERIAL MASTER.

I try to exmplane better with some examples:

I've two materials

- For one I've inserted in material master a special movement indicator in order to create automatically the TO

- For the other I've inserted in materail master a special movement indicator in order to create manually the TO

If I post a MIGO only for one materiale each time the system works well; for the first material create automatically the TO, for the second material the system call transaction LT06.

If I post a MIGOfor both materials togheter the system CALL LT06 FOR BOTH MATERIALS .. also for material with the special movement for wich I've customized SAP in order to create automatically the TO.

Is this a bug in SAP?

Thanks for your help

Luisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luisa

Before I start delving around, I am havign the same issue - did you manage to find a solution to this, or are you receiving under 2 different material documents - the auto-TO materials and the non auto-TO' s separately?

best regards

Keith