Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Field "Complete Info record" in ME15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement to remove the field "Complete Info record" in the Transaction Code ME15.

This field can be viewed as follows:-

Goto -> ME15

Enter Vendor and Material details and hit enter, in the following screen we can find the field "Complete Info record".

I have checked if we could restrict this at Auth obj level but its not possible.

M_EINF_EKG

M_EINF_EKO

M_EINF_WRK

Please advice.

Regards

Sumanth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

Authorization will not work in this case.

For that you have to created screen variant for ME15, in that variant disable the field "Complete Info record" and assigne that variant to those users to whon you want to restrice that field.

It will definately work as per your requiremtn.

Regards,

Nisit

4 REPLIES 4

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either for below 2 deletion flag, 06 activity id require for objects M_EINF_EKG & M_EINF_EKO

Complete info record

Purch. org. data

So in ME15 it will not be possible to remove deletion flag Complete info record by authorization means. However you may try variant txn to acieve this.

Regards,

Arpan Paik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am curious to know, What is the objective? ME15 is meant to delete the info-records, so why would you want to give it a user and try to restrict the deletion indicator? Why not restrict the usage of the transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

Authorization will not work in this case.

For that you have to created screen variant for ME15, in that variant disable the field "Complete Info record" and assigne that variant to those users to whon you want to restrice that field.

It will definately work as per your requiremtn.

Regards,

Nisit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishit,

Thank you.