Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SRM 7.0 Invoice posting issues, validation

Hi Experts ,

We are configuring SRM7.0 with ECC6 ( Ehp4) having Classic Scenario .

1. In Std SRM , we can post Invoice both ways

With ref to PO

W/o ref to PO.

We don't want to post Invoice w/o refernce to PO. How it can be stoped ? I want system should even, not allow user to post invoice w/o ref to PO ( Should give error).

2. We had NOT actiacted "Activate Direct Posting to G/L Accounts and Material Account" in ECC Invoice Config. But in SRM, If we post any invoice w.r.t. PO and add some extra line item, than system do not Stop me , and just give message that "Invoice 80000000112 is created, but not forwarded to Accounting " and its ststus shows "Waiting from preceeding document".

How it can be stoped ? I want system should even, not allow user to post invoice w/o ref to PO ( Should give error)?

3. We are using GR based IV in PO.

If for any PO , GR is not done

User tried to post the invoice in SRM, system gives error message that "Precessing document req for invoice is not availble", but if I POST it , system proceeds it with green color message "Invoice 80000000113 is created, but not forwarded to Accounting " and its status shows "Waiting from preceeding document"

If PO Qty = 100, GR= 20, IR =100 Qty

System 1st give error Message

Line 1 : Qty too high ( Tol Limit of 0.00 AUD exceeded)

Line 1 : Value too high ( Tol Limit of 0.00 AUD exceeded)

And after that if user POST it, then system just do not Stop me , and just give message that "Invoice 80000000057 is created, but not forwarded to Accounting " and its status shows "To be Corrected Manually". How this can be stopped ?

I believe , by using DOC check or ITEM Check BADi this can be done , Can anyone suggest there is another way ?

Thanks

NAP

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question