cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation berween action profile and the status profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have defined a new custom transaction type.

For this i have defiled one status profile and also the Action profile.

Now how do i link the action profile and the status profile , The need is in action profile if the user approves the status of the ticket should also change.

Please revert.

Regards,

umesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually what i got is you want to change the status with the help of action

did you check this

hope it helps

regards

prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Parkar,

The issue is i have created new transaction (Copied SDCR to my custom transaction type) and for that i have created new ACTION PROFILE & STATUS PROFILE.

Now after i create a ticket of that type in action tab if i click on the action profile item no changes in status of the ticket.

Please suggest, When i do some action it should change the status of the ticket.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Navigate to your action, click on the Processing Types folder on the left, you should see Method Call in the table on the right, and HF_SET_STATUS as the Method below. Click on the Pencil next to Processing Parameters field and select your new user status that you created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is your condition, how you defined condition.

Thanks,

Jansi

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh

First you need to understand that when you click on action the BADI or method attached to it will be called and also there are some processing parameter like the status you want need to be maintained

so if

please maintain the same matching with standard action

hope it helps

regards

prakhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use the te method HR_SET_STATUS in action procesing type, and while providing parameter you can choose the status.

Check and update.

Thanks,

Jansi