cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic product proposal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly provide a solution.....

While going through the threads for Dynamic product proposal I have got to know that as soon as we enter the sold-to-party in

sales order the items regularly ordered by a customer appears automatically....

But after maintaining settings for dynamic product proposal in IMG as well as maintaining records in va51 & entering the proposal

no. in customer master, there is no such result shown in the sales order.

Is there any other config left out..?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vinayak,

I have maintained all the require config ....

When I entered the sold-to-party and press Ctrl+F11 the product proposal pop up is coming but then where lies the difference between item proposal and dynamic product proposal...? Item proposal is also done is the same procedure.

Kindly provide any input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The item proposal and dynamic PP are to similar only difference is where from the materials proposed

In item proposal you create proposal first and assign it in customer master and same can be used at sales processing

Where as DPP have number of source to determine materials at order process these are as

here item proposal is one of source to DPP

A Order History

B Listing

C Item proposal

D Cust.-material info

E Exclusion

Now in Dynamic product proposal procedure in access sequence you define source as one of above

if maintain C-item proposal then you need to create product proposal and same you have to assign

If you maintain A-order history then system automatically determine DPP according to sales history of that customer

Kapil

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kapil..my problem is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

What is the use of T-code SDPV in the thread that you have suggested....

I have executed that T-code , but there was no effect to it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit,

I have gone though the threads provided by you...I have already maintained the required config.

But after entering sold-to-party in VA01 and pressing enter the material order list along with the quantity ordered by the customer is not coming automatically....either i have to go to subsequent function----propose items or press Ctrl+F11.....I think item proposal scenario is also done in the same way.....so what is the difference between item proposal and dynamic product proposal...?

Kindly give your suggestion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

I hope u done the config setting correctly means assaing the document procedure for product proposal to sales documnet type.2.u have created the record in VA51 and 3.u have asain the VA51 no to customer in XD02 sales area sales tab item proposal.

once u have done all this setting in sales order u just give the sold to party and press ctrl F11 system will show the pop up there u can select default with quantity or default with out quantityor selection list as per your requirement.

thanks

Vinayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your config steps against the following links:

[DPP|;

[SAP Help DPP|http://help.sap.com/bp_cpwsd603/BBLibrary/Documentation/297_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc]

Make sure you have maintained condition records properly.

Regards,

Amit