cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly provide a solution to my problem..

I want a material (A) to be automatically packed in packing material container (C)......

While doing Automatic posting I have maintained the following config :

- In delivery type I have marked automatic packing.

- I have maintained determination of packing instruction in IMG .

- Maintained packing transaction profile & assigned the determination procedure to it .

- Packing instruction with the packing material & material to be packed in POP1.

- Determination record for customer, material to be packed along with the packing instruction in POF1.

- Assigned the material gr for packing material in MM01.

After the above config , in outbound delivery I am getting a msg " Packing instruction does not exist for the material A "

Is there any step I have missed out....?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Roopavathy,

I have already maintained the steps which you have advised but after that also the error is coming......is there any other fields missed out by me in POP1 & POF1 other than what I have already maintained......?

Kindly provide your input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the determination of packing instruction part in IMG

I think you had created new table customer + material

If created new one then activate fields go to OFP2 select access sequence in which you assigned above table and go to access then select table and click on fields then select row MATNR and click on field catalog then select same field as MATNR and double click on that

In fields condition field and document fields should be same as like

MATNR KOMGP MATNR Material

KUNAG KOMGP KUNAG Sold-to party

But here I have doubt how system will give access to field KUNAG because this data element field not available in delivery document????

Instead take field KUNWE ship to party and try.

Kapil

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kapil & SantoSD my problem is solved..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SantoSD,

Could you kindly elaborate the point suggested by you....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Rupsha,

Scheduling = Pick pack time + Loading time + Transportation lead time + Transit time

Schedule line Category = Sales Document Item Category + MRP from Material Master (MRP1 tab)

Delivery Item Category = delivery document type + item category group + item category usage

Thanks and Regards,

Santanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With your customizing also check

1.whether you have set the start automatically check box in the transaction profile

2.assign the mat grp of packaging material in your material A salesgeneral/plant view of material master

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz check scheduling