cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Storage Bin Number in 309 movement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have problems with creation TO for movement type 309(material to material posting), when i want to create the TO for that movement type, i can't change the destination bin.. The destination bin field in that TO is disable, how to make that field enable?

I try to add an user exit after creation of that TO, the user exit is MWMTO001.. so the user exit used for change the storage bin number after the TO created.. but that user exit never triggered after TO created.. How it could happen?

Any suggestion, how to change the storage bin number when i want to create TO from 309 movement type(material to material posting)?

Kind Regards

Ken

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check 309 mvt type configuration for your WH no. there if u select "post to same bin" always post to same bin.

so uncheck if it is checked and try to change dest bin in T.O creation.

Rgds,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

In movement type 309, that "post to same bin" already unchecked, but i still can't change the bin number in my TO.. I use fixed bin strategy in my storage type.. Wheter because of that?

Regards

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use Fixed bin then always the material goes to same bin which is in material master record.

In storage type configuration make change dest bin during confirmation as 1 which allows to chage storage bin during confirmation and make sure that other bins created for fixed storage type.

Rgds,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Ya, i already create the bin number, for example i material A fixed to bin 00001 and material B fixed to bin 00002, when i do movement 309 from material A to material B, why the bin goes to 00001? why not goes to bin 00002? Because material B is fix to bin number 00002..

For your solution, i just can change the bin during confirmation of the TO? Because, in this case, confirmation of that TO done by external system, so the external system will send idoc to SAP to confirm that TO..

Regards

Ken