cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call a custom action class present in one DC from a different DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have to implement one email functionality in my project.This functionality works fine if I use the Standard EmailAction class present in com.sap.isa.cic.customer package,but we need to change the email IDs in some cases so,we need to create a custom class.But if I create a custom Action class in Another DC(shext) and try to call this class from the config file present in the other DC(From where the Standard class was called),I am getting no Action Instance found for the declared Action(This Happens when the class is not present ).

From the error I interpreted that the presence of the Custom Action class is not recognised by the The DC.

Please confirm If my understanding is correct.

I also tried adding a a new public part in shrext and tried adding the same in the used dc for the DC from where I am trying to call the class.But the activity fails and it gives me the error that the DCs are Broken.Do I need to build the DCs after adding a public part or a used DC?

Please answer If anybody has faced the same issue or has a solution to it.

Thanks

Arpita Saxena

Edited by: ArpitaSaxena on Jun 23, 2011 6:51 AM

Edited by: ArpitaSaxena on Jun 23, 2011 7:01 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was able to resolve this issue myself.

I had to include the DC crm/isa/lwc and the DC mail in the used DCs of SHREXT .

So,all the jars got included automatically and I was able to create a new custom class for the required functionality.

Its working fine now.