cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short dump when executing solman_setup or workcenters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am getting an error when executing solman_setup or accessing the work centers. When the web browser launches I am getting this error in the browser, and it is resulting in a short dump as well. This is for 7.1 SP01. Any ideas?

What has happened?

The URL call http://solman71./sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wd_sise_main_app was terminated because of an error.

Note

■ The following error text was processed in system S71 : Syntax error in program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR_LS==========CP .

■ The error occurred on the application server Solman71_S71_00 and in the work process 5 .

■ The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

■ The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Often the Error you get in the web browser is not the actual issue.

However, you may want to review SAO Note 1314729 to see if it is applicable to your environment?

Regards,

Paul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you applied all the basic correction notes corresponding to your sp level, before proceeding any task in solman.

Please check,

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you applied Note 1445221 in SNOTE? In my case that caused the same dumps you describe. It wasn't a syntax error exactly, but some methods were left inactive which prevented the class from activating. Go to SE80 and select Inactive Objects. Then select the folders and activate them.

You will also have to register an object as described [this thread|;.

I have asked SAP Support to include this in the Note as a manual post-step but obviously that hasn't happened (yet?).

Regards,

Sean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error log indicates Syntax error - your abap'er can analyse it.

Best Solution - open an SAP ticket as Solman 7.1 is still in ramp-up.